Todas las preguntas, dudas y comentarios mas comunes, respecto a los beats e instrumentales, tipos de licencias, modos de pago, modos de uso, entre otras.
- Will the Kael Sounds voice tag will be removed when I purchase the beat? Yes. Just as soon as the payment is settled, you'll receive a version of the beat in your e-mail that will contain no no voice tags.
- How can I settle the payment if I don't have a PayPal account? You don't necessary need a PayPal account. It is also possible to use your Master, Visa or American Express card. As soon as you press the “Buy Now” button, you will be transferredto the PayPal page, where you will be able to choose whether you want to pay using your PayPal account or a PayPal, guest account, or with any of the aforementioned cards.
- How long will I have to wait to receive the beats I purchase? All links are sent automatically, as soon as the payment has been settled. Sometimes there might be a delay (up to 10 minutes) due to technical malfunction of some of the services. Be sure to check your spam folder as well. In case you haven't received your beats, contact us and we'll solve the problem as soon as possible.
- Can I use the beat for a profitable project? Yes, a non-exclusive license can be used for one profitable project (an album, a mixtape, a commercial etc.) with a sales limit of 2.000 copies. It can also be used for an unlimited number of live shows or performances. Read the FULL TERMS HERE.
- What is the difference between exclusive rights and non-exclusive rights (leasing)? Non-exclusive (leasing) rights means that the beat is still owned by Kael Sounds. The lessee receives limited rights for the use of the purchased beat and can use it for one profitable project with the sales limit of up to 10 000 copies. Exclusive rights, however, grant full ownership of the beat and you can do everything you want with it, except for selling to a third party.
- After I purchase it, is the beat removed from the site? No. By purchasing a non-exclusive license you don't become the owner of the purchased beat. A non-exclusive license can be sold multiple times, unlike an exclusive license.
- What happens if two people buy non-exclusive rights for the same beat? The non-exclusive license (leasing) is sufficiently limited, and the possibility of the two songs with the same beat ever crossing paths is equivalent to zero.